Platform provides a role-based permission framework that is accessible through the MPT. You can assign role-based permissions per model, action, issue, and view, as well as constrain reads and writes by the level of the role. You can also implement a custom permission policy to handle read and write permissions.
Permissions are controlled using Studio's Overview tab. The figure below shows a Core Model selected and the Overview tab is displayed.
Figure 4.1. Model Permissions are controlled using the Permissions Tab in Studio.
- Setting Read / Write Permissions on a Model
- Related Model Permissions on Models
- Partnership Permissions on Models
- Custom Permissions on Models
- Geo Permissions on Models
- Inherited Permissions on Models
- Reading Models Programmatically