Integration Subscriptions allow users to subscribe to Outbound Interfaces in order to receive messages. Message delivery can happen in response to model actions or on a scheduled basis. Enabling the Integration Subscription flow is a two-step process: the first step is creating meta-data to describe the subscription options, and the second step is for users/enterprises to choose their subscription options.
- Configuring Outbound Interfaces
- Enabling Subscriptions for Interface Groups
- Creating a new Message Destination
- Creating a new Integration Subscription
- Creating a new Integration Subscription through files