Platform's integration framework includes an asynchronous messaging facility. This provides reliable & efficient data transfer between two Platform instances, or between a Platform instance and non-Platform systems using polled files, HTTP/S, SFTP or other protocols/mechanisms.
In general, Platform emphasizes asynchronous, message-based integration to decouple systems; it is resilient to downtime on participating systems, and is designed to handle large messages of multiple megabytes and larger.
This User’s Guide describes how one can configure Platform Message Queues to accommodate various integration scenarios.
- Core Concepts
- Messages and Message Queues
- Message Sources and Polls
- Message Destinations and Routes
- Message Transforms
- File Enqueue and Dequeue
- SFTP Enqueue_Dequeue
- HTTP/S Enqueue and Dequeue
- Amazon S3 Enqueue and Dequeue
- EMAIL Dequeue
- P2PI Routing
- In-Container P2PI Routing
- Transactional In-container P2PI Routing
- Queue Destination
- Temporal Queue Dependencies